Resonant Joy does not mean faking it till you make it, or wearing a happy-face sticker over a broken heart.
It means honouring the whole of who you are. It arises out of living an authentic life, and vice versa.
It’s the most potent and sustainable fuel for creating more of what you want in life.
And if you’re not sure you know yet how to be more authentic, or who that authentic YOU really is, or even what it is you want – no drama; we will work through that as we go.
My coaching approach
Your sense of identity – of who you are, and what is possible for you – is created by your brain, based on its experience of the past.
That means a mix of all the wonderful, loving, supportive experiences; and all the shitty, toxic, limiting experiences.
But your brain is designed for change, and that means its opinion of you can be rewired to be more in line with everything you want to do, be or have – to be more resonant with your joy.
We’ll use neuroplasticity – your ability to use thoughts and behaviours deliberately in order to change your brain.
And we’ll weave in a little magic, too, so you can inhabit that new identity – one which is more resonant and more aligned with who you truly are, and what you want to create.
It’s like coming home to yourself.
How does it work?
Coaching based around identity shifting requires a spacious relationship.
We want plenty of room for the work to be thorough and deep and on point. We’re rewiring a brain, not changing out a light bulb.
If you’re a new client to me, the minimum timeframe is four weeks.
There’s no long-term commitment, because an amazing amount can happen in those four weeks.
In the last session of the package, we’ll work out together whether you feel complete with the work, or if you’d like another round.
The choice is always yours, and I will always let you know what I think.
Some clients work with me on an ongoing basis for a year or more, because they relish the long-term building of momentum for big life change.
Others work with me for a month and are ready to ‘fly solo’.
It depends on many factors, including the commitment you bring to the table, and your capacity for change – and we can incorporate both of those into the work if that’s helpful.
It’s your choice, and I’ll support you all the way.
Each four-week package includes:
- four weekly sessions, 60 minutes, recorded for you to keep and refer back to
- brief session notes to help you keep on track with any homework we’ve agreed on
- email contact in between to get clarification or ask questions
- and if I recommend one of my Joy Bites DIY resources, it will be included as my gift to you
Once you’re on my client roster and we’ve done at least our first four week’s work together, we may look at other options such as coaching twice a month, or even single sessions to unblock a logjam.
And if you’d like the spaciousness of a longer commitment, I also offer a 3-month package (13 sessions for the price of 12)
Is this for me?
You’ll love this if:
- you embrace the concept of creating your own reality, but putting it into practice has been patchy at best
- you’ve been taught that using the Law of Attraction requires 24/7 happiness and you just can’t make that work (hint: you don’t have to)
- you struggle to get your vibration high enough (hint: there is no ‘high enough’)
- you have felt judged, or worse you’ve judged yourself, for experiencing sadness, anger, depression (please don’t do that!)
- you struggle to express your true desires, even to yourself
- you want a coach who will keep you accountable and on track as you move through the internal shifts (but is also committed to a fully bullying-free zone)
- you want someone to hold the lantern as you make your way out of the jungle and into radiant clarity
- you want a flexible way to access the support of a coach over a period of time
- you want to be able to speak your truth without judgement in a fully safe space
This isn’t for you if:
- you’d rather figure it out for your own self
- you’re not even sure what you want right now (you might find a StarMap a better starting place – or we can work on that as part of a coaching package)
- you’re not yet ready to do the work (I’ll stick with you like glue to get you through this – but I cannot do the work for you)
The nitty gritty details
- Four 60-minute sessions, weekly
- We meet online, audio only
- Each session will be recorded
- Email support between sessions for questions, support and clarification
Cost: $500AUD (approx. $400USD/£280GBP/€315)
From time to time, I may include resources I’ve made which are normally paid products. If I do that as part of this coaching relationship, they’re yours to keep with my blessing.
The results speak for themselves.
What happens next?
You fill in the form below with your details, I’ll contact you to start the conversation, and we’ll see if we’re a good fit for each other.