Some people think that the stars dictate who they are, but they have it backwards. The moment of your birth was a perfect match for who you were when you arrived – that gloriously radiant, resonant YOU.
So the stars reveal who you are, and that’s wildly useful if you want to live a more resonant and authentic life.
Because effective strategy gets easier once you have good data. And if you’re going to the effort and expense of getting good data, then why not use it to create solid strategies?
That’s how I like to use astrology. Strategically.
If you’re looking for answers to ‘will I marry Mr X?’ or ‘when will I fall pregnant?’ I’m probably not the girl for you.
But I have a whole palette of different ways I can support you via astrology, depending on what you’re looking for.
And because I’m a coach and I just can’t help myself, my astro consults always include super practical strategies for how to make the most of what’s revealed.
That’s why – for me – strategic astrology is a potent tool in creating a more resonant, more joy-filled life. Here are some different ways I can help you with that.
StarMaps – who am I really?
A StarMap uses your natal (birth) chart to explore detailed layers of insight into your inherent talents, desires, values and preferred ways of operating.
Although you arrived shining and clear on the planet, like most humans you spent the next years of your life going through schooling and parenting and the teenage years and all the other social conditioning.
Even the most well-intentioned conditioning can build up a fogbank of self-criticism, judgement, limiting beliefs, fears and doubts. You can work to release and clear those things, but the fog may remain behind – and a StarMap looks straight through it.
This is not a short-and-sweet, computer-generated skim across the surface.
This is a deep, hand-crafted three-dimensional dive, sifting through the layers of what makes you, You. And it includes specific you-oriented strategies for how to make the most of the information revealed (because otherwise, what’s the point?)
Each natal StarMap takes about three hours to prep, and you receive a 90-minute (or more) audio full of juicy astro details and coaching-style strategies.
There are currently three options to choose from. If you’re not sure, pick the Soul Archaeology option and when you get to the intake part (where you’ll provide me with all the info I need), let me know where you’d like me to focus.
- Soul Archaeology is a deep, 3D dive into the whole-of-life, perfect if you want a balanced and holistic exploration of everything.
- Life Mission is a focused dive into everything career-related, perfect if you’d like your work to be successful out in the world.
- Romantic Me is a deep dive into how YOU ‘do’ relationships – from the first rush of falling in love through to the long-term, collaborative partnership that sees you on a park bench watching your grandkids with your sweetie.
Seasonal astrology – what’s on now?
These consults are time-specific, and revolve around particular moments. They each look at what’s happening in the sky at a particular moment, and how that energy interacts with your own natal (birth) chart. Each offers a different perspective, but all are incredibly helpful in navigating the current astrological ‘weather’.
- Solar Return StarMap is a special birthday consult, taking a deep dive into the energies that will support you over the next 12 months – like a Personal New Year astro snapshot you can rely on all year long.
- Mercury Retro Consult does what it says on the box – gives you invaluable insights into how to navigate any upcoming or current Mercury Retrograde. Highly recommended if you want to make the most of this fabulous trickster planet! (Note: only available when Mercury Retrograde is at play, usually 3 to 4 times per year)
- At the Crossroads is an exploration of past, present and future you, designed to support you if you’re hesitating at a decision point in life. Not as deep as a StarMap, this is very much a snapshot of the “now” designed to help get clarity and support solid decision making.
Got questions? Can’t pick which one you want? Want a blend of two different options?
No problem! Each Astro consult gives you the opportunity to liaise with me before I do the work so I can tailor-make the exact right mix for you.