See if this sounds familiar. You’re on track with your life, creating what you want, and suddenly you catch yourself stuck in anxiety or fear or doom-and-disaster thinking.
And CRASH – everything seems to fall about your ears and you feel like you’re back at square one. Ugh.
Sometimes the anxiety is easily identified as situational, because something in the world is triggering your brain’s sense of urgent and potentially lethal threat. In that case, you could simply remind your brain that whatever is going on might require resilience and resourcefulness, but it most likely won’t kill you.
But when the anxiety is chronic, or won’t calm down, usually there’s a story at play such as:
- what if I can’t pay the rent?
- nobody’s ever going to love me
- who am I to write a bestseller?
- there aren’t enough clients
- there’s not enough money
- I’ll lose my kids
- I’m too old
- I’m too young
- I’ve left it too late
- it’s too hard
- everything I touch turns to shit
- I can’t ‘do’ Law of Attraction properly
- I’m scared
- I’m angry
You know that you should be able to release those anxious thoughts, because everybody tells you “hey, they’re just thoughts, you can change them!”
Most of the time you know that’s true, because you’ve done it before…. but not THESE thoughts.
You know the thoughts aren’t logical. You probably even know they’re not true.
You want to release them but they keep circling around and around and around. You use meditation or distraction or hard work, and nothing seems to shift the damn things.
Sometimes you can’t even tell what the thoughts are. You just have this unyielding anxiety, or worry, or anger, or dread.
If you have no idea what that situation is like, that’s fabulous – and this resource is not for you.
But if you do know, then take heart.
You’re not crazy or broken or wrong.
It’s most likely just brain chemistry.
Vibration Rehab is a simple and powerful process you can use to break free of those thoughts.
It’s based on hardcore brain science with a healthy dose of esoteric wisdom.
You can use it anywhere.
And regardless of your own personal tastes, you’ll find this enjoyable to do. (I designed it that way because if it weren’t enjoyable, you wouldn’t do it – which would be kinda pointless! – and because the enjoyment itself is a key factor in how it works.)
Anybody can do it and it can be applied to any thought and feeling habit that feels like ‘stuck’.
Here’s what you get with this resource:
- audio recording of a class presented live in February 2016, including Q and A with attendees
- PDF notes with worksheet to help you fine-tune and practice your own vibrational and neurochemical detox
For the price of a good dinner, this may be the best value thing you learn all year. The results speak for themselves.
This is for you if:
- you catch yourself in full-blown anxiety before you have any idea what you’re feeling anxious about
- even when life is going okay, you wake up from anxiety dreams (running errands without pants on, leaving your purse behind in the train – those have been mine!)
- you get a regular paycheck but even when there’s money in the bank, you feel tense about whether you’ll have enough to cover the rent next week
- you’re walking along and you notice your shoulders are up around your ears and you’ve no idea why
- the moment someone is two minutes late for something, you immediately begin to imagine the worst case scenario
- there’s a weird, constant hum of stress in your psyche all day long
- you catch yourself at odd moments heaving a huge sigh of relief, as though you just got away with your life … and there’s been no actual, literal threat
This is not for you if:
- the only time you feel anxious is when there is literal immediate danger (that’s what fear is for – to trigger your survival mechanisms)
- you know your patterns of anxiety and you already have strategies that work for you
- your default way of operating is genuinely relaxed, so you rarely feel the grumble of constant stress in your body
- your anxiety or depression is so intense, you think you might harm yourself or someone else (if that’s the case, please PLEASE seek medical assistance straight away)
Cost is $30AUD (approximately $20USD / £14 / €16)
DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical doctor, psychiatrist or psychotherapist. If you have been diagnosed with depression or any other mental illness, please check with your health practitioner before undertaking this process, to ensure it is suitable for you. And if you’re experiencing serious ongoing anxiety or depression, please seek professional advice by someone qualified to make a diagnosis and support you.