If you’re serious about claiming your most resonant and authentic self, you need to have strong healthy boundaries.
Not to keep people out (a common misperception), but to ensure that the choice of whom to let in, and how and when, is entirely yours.
And to ensure that as much as possible, the choices that you make in your life are yours, made from a stance of sovereignty.
There’s one incredibly potent way to get there.
It’s your Mars.
Mercury is said to ‘rule’ boundaries (his Greek name, Hermes, reflects his relationship to the border stones place on roads to mark borders), and he is definitely part of this work.
But Mars is the one who can help you implement your boundaries.
Mars represents your healthy survival instinct. He fuels you to take action when it’s needed; he is powerfully linked to your sense of clarity and passion.
Many of us associate Mars with uncontrolled rage or anger, with violence and war.
Most of us weren’t raised to know what to do with that.
Girls are often, not always, taught to hide from their own anger. Boys are often, not always, taught that it’s okay to lash out regardless.
That’s not what a healthy relationship with Mars, or your healthy adult free-flowing anger, looks like.
Lashing out and violence are a side-effect of not knowing what to do with that Mars connection; from not understanding how anger works, what it’s designed for, and how to have a healthy relationship with it.
Neither avoidance nor lashing out is a health pathway to our own inner Mars.
And we need that connection for successfully setting and maintaining boundaries.
The good news is, we can reconnect with that internal Martian energy, to help secure our own personal boundaries.
And it may not look anything like you think it will.
It has nothing to do with being aggressive or even ‘assertive’.
It has everything to do with calm, centred clarity.
It has nothing to do with strategies or techniques we use on the outside.
It has everything to do with how we relate to our own Martian energies on the inside.
A health relationship with Mars is a learned skill which most of us have never heard of.
And it’s crucial if we want to be in charge of our own lives, if we want to have those strong healthy boundaries.
And if a conversation about anger, aggression or assertiveness makes you squirm, it’s definitely time for you to create a healthier relationship with Mars.
Learn the secret to strong health boundaries: get on your Mars in safe and healthy ways – especially if it scares the pants off you.
This material is crafted to be as safe as possible, and you do not have to take any action or change any behaviour until you feel ready to do so. As ever, you are the one in charge of how this unfolds.
- the audio of my live teleclass plus a handy-dandy transcript. Please note, I highly recommend listening to the class first, because there are benefits to allowing both the information AND the energy to be absorbed into you in a longer, slower format. The transcript is there as a refresher you can access quickly.
- an essential guided meditation you can use to safely connect with your healthy anger (yes, there is such a thing)
- a snazzy PDF resource to support the learning
This is for you if:
- you usually let others walk all over you, despite all your intentions to stand your ground
- when you do finally stand your ground, people get hurt in the crossfire
- you regularly lose your temper and end up hurting those you love
- the very idea of connecting to your anger makes you tremble in fear
- childhood trauma at the hands of someone expression rage has given you you a crippling fear of anger
- you never learned how to cope with your own anger because your parents feared it so much
- you grew up in a culture which valued the stiff upper lip
- you grew up in a culture which valued lashing out without restraint
Grab this today, and stake a claim to being the authority in your own life. Because without the superpower of Mars, your boundaries will never support the powerful life you want – and deserve – to live.
For the cost of a good dinner, this could transform every relationship in your life and give you back your sovereignty. Which sounds like a pretty fine deal to me.
Cost is $30